Delivery and Returns
Delivery is free to all UK addresses. For international orders, we will be happy to send your order to you wherever you are, with delivery charges varying depending on where you are in the world.
Shipping to mainland Europe and the U.S.A. costs just £20, with some longer distance deliveries such as Australia and New Zealand costing £30. Please contact us at any point if you need further information.
Once you have completed and paid for your order, we will usually despatch your goods to you within two working days.
Vinyl record and CD sets are sent by Royal Mail, with record frames and gift packs sent by secure courier service.
This means that within the UK your order will be usually be delivered in 3 working days, and for International orders it will take between 5 and 14 days depending on where you are in the world.
If this isn’t quick enough, or you need delivery on a specific day, we can usually make special arrangements for you at an additional cost. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (+44) 020 7241 4129 and tell us what you need us to do.
Alternatively, there may be a retailer near you that sells Art Vinyl products, click here for a list of U.K. retailers or click here for details of Art Vinyl's international websites and international retail partners.
If you’ve bought from our website and there is a fault with your product, or you have been sent the wrong item, contact us and we will resolve the problem quickly and to your satisfaction.
If you want to return an unwanted gift that was bought from our website, contact us by email at email@example.com or phone (+44) 020 7241 4129. Providing you have proof of purchase and the items are unopened and unused, we will happily make arrangements for you to return or exchange your gift.
Your Right Of Cancellation.
1. You have the right to cancel any contract with us from the date the order is placed and up to seven working days after the day delivery has been made. Vinyl Records that have been opened/unsealed cannot be returned under the 7 day "Cooling Off Period".
2. To exercise your right to cancel a contract you must provide us with written notification either by letter or email giving details of the goods ordered and their delivery where appropriate. This can be done by telephone if agreed by us at the time of the call.
3. Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract you must return the goods to us at 1 Helmsley Place, London, E8 3SB. You must either return the goods at your own expense or we can arrange collection of the goods via our courier for a fixed fee.
4. Once you have notified us that you are cancelling the contract we will refund or re-credit you as soon as possible, but in any event within 30 days, for any sum that has been paid by you for the goods excluding any extra charges incurred by us at your request.
5. You have a duty of care under these terms to take good care of the goods so that they may be sold again as new. We will claim from you for any resulting loss in value for goods not kept in such a condition that they may be sold again as new.
Frame dimensions (out of packaging): 37.7cm x 37.7cm x 2.8cm
Frame dimensions (in packaging): 43cm x 43cm x 3.8cm
Frame weight (in packaging): 1.5kg
Weight of Frame and Record (in packaging): 2.5kg
Triple pack dimensions (in packaging): 43.2cm x 43.2cm x 9.5cm
Triple pack weight (in packaging): 4kg